What We Do
We’re specialists at helping people have important conversations, move past obstacles, foster great group culture and get things done.
‘Cloud catching’ is the craft of drawing meaning from complexity, identifying patterns, and uncovering common ground. That's what we do. Below are some of the most common ways we do it.
WORKSHOP AND RETREAT FACILITATION:
Let us hold the group, the aims, the plan and the mood, so you can focus on your role. We support groups to achieve their goals with dynamic and professional facilitation:
- Facilitating important meetings, planning workshops, team building days, community engagement events.
- Staff, executive, board or combined group workshops or retreats.
- Other: Custom workshops and retreats to meet your needs. Let’s talk.
Bring something unique and powerful to your event, to deepen the emotion in the room and inspire action. We engage audiences with creative keynotes incorporating story, music and metaphor:
- Get in touch to discuss. Previous themes include: sustainability; arts and environment; behaviour change; working in systems; taking action; self-care for change-makers.
- Example: LOST AT SEA
MC AND EVENT HOSTING:
Put your special event in our expert hands. We host and MC events with energy, intelligence and care, bringing important moments to life:
- Available for: conferences / functions / other gatherings
- Comfortable at any size: from a small gathering to a huge audience
- We can slot in to an event agenda that’s already formed, or help you shape the perfect plan from scratch, from the structure down to the soundtrack.
Build the capacity of your team to facilitate on their own, to tell powerful stories, and more. We empower others with the tools of our trade through a set of engaging training sessions:
- The Craft of Facilitation: From a clear, dynamic introduction to the fundamentals, to deeper workshops that support practicing facilitators to hone their craft.
- Other: We’ve got rich skills and experience - from behaviour change to collaboration, communications, sustainability and storytelling. Let’s chat.